The pick of carefully selected Backgammon information sent personally to you, to help you enjoy your Backgammon play even more.
The Newsletter – What Can You Expect?
The Backgammon Guide newsletter keeps you up to date with all the latest about backgammon. You won’t hear from us more than twice per month on average, since we only really want to send you post when there is something exciting to tell you.
- New casinos offering backgammon
- Online backgammon special offers and bonuses (including ‘exclusives’)
- Details about backgammon tournaments and competitions
- The pick of the news about backgammon
- The Backgammon Guide site updates and new reviews
- The pick of your comments on the site, and on the forums
- …and a bit of gambling humour to liven things up and brighten your day.
- We never sell, rent, trade or pass on any of your details to any outside organisation.
- We will always make it very clear who the email message is from.
- We hate spam with a vengeance, and only want our newsletter to reach the people who really want to read it. Every email we send, therefore, will have an unsubscribe link, and will clearly indicate who it is from.
- Every subscription will require activation before we start sending you messages, by clicking on a link contained in the email that will be sent to you once you have clicked the subscribe button above. This ensures that we are only sending the newsletter to real subscribers, who wish to receive it.
If you want just site updates (without the interesting newsletter bits)