How to Play Backgammon: Free Online Backgammon Rules & Playing Tips : Setting Up the Board: Free Online Backgammon Rules & Playing Tips
Setting up the board is the first step in playing backgammon. Here are the steps to set up the board:
- Start with a backgammon board and 30 checkers, 15 of one color and 15 of another color.
- Place the board between the two players, with each player sitting on opposite sides of the board. The white player will sit on the right side and the black player on the left.
- Each player will place their 15 checkers on the board as follows:
- Five checkers on the 6-point
- Three checkers on the 8-point
- Five checkers on the 13-point
- Two checkers on the 24-point
- After both players have placed their checkers on the board, the game can begin.
Remember that the goal of the game is to move all of your checkers to your home board and then bear them off the board before your opponent does the same. To do this, you will need to use strategy and skill to move your checkers across the board and block your opponent’s moves. Good luck and have fun playing backgammon!
WTF, the video stops before finishing the instruction. If you’re going to do an instructional vid, make sure the instruction is complete, tards.
Comments are closed.